The ergonomic design alleviates fatigue, enabling you to extend your shooting time. VEGA does this by redistributing the weight load to the operator’s legs and core. The VEGA vest also features a backside handgrip tailored for a spotter to guide you through even the trickiest shots.
VEGA complete set up features the telescopic carbon fiber support ProArms that increase the payload from 30 to 40 pounds. VEGA works with any gimbal in standard or underslung mode, and with any standard camera package in handheld mode. The ProArms feature threads that allow you to mount monitors to either arm to keep it in your line of sight.
Specifications & Features
– Vertical Axis Stabilization
– Upgraded PolyCore Lift Technology
– Compatible with Common Handheld and Gimbal Builds
– Load Capacity Range of 1-40 lbs
– 55” Boom Range
– Adjustable Telescoping Arms 23” to 37”
– Accessory Mount Thread 1/4”-20 or 3/8”-16
– Operate Gimbal in Over or Underslung Mode
– 2 minute assembly
– Lightweight & Compact Design
– Minimum Waist Size 28”, Maximum Waist Size 44”
– Adjustable Height Settings