We are proud to have one of the best cablecam systems in the world inhouse. Below you can find information about the system.
- Payload with 45kg /100lb With out Arri SRH-3 head, it leaves 35kg for the camera
- Max speed 50km/h or 30mph
- Run time up to 10 hours
- Mitchel mount for head
- You can controll gain, drive wheel slip, acceleration and top speed threw our pulse controller
- Pedals which allow the system to be one man operated
- Start and endstops – no more worrying about hitting the ends
- We always use 2 lines, which are both 8mm dyneema ropes.
- For accessories the sled has 8x Dtaps which are regulated to 14,8v
- Max cable length for inhouse rope is 300m, incase you need more, contact us and we will find a solution
For more information contact us or visit: Dactylcam webpage >>